Thursday, December 20, 2012

I soooo love my mommies ♥



I've been neglecting this blog for so long.. Well, tamad talaga ako e. hahaha..

Anyway, 5 days na lang Christmas na! :)

Ilang Christmas party na ba ang napuntahan mo? Ilang regalo na ba ang natanggap mo sa iyong napakaraming monito at monita? Natupad ba ang nasa wish lists mo?

Well, NO Christmas party for me this year. (Loner Mode). tehehehe.

BUT, I still managed to join not one but two groups para sa Exchange Gift. hehe.

First Group is the Cavite Online Sellers and Buyer (COSAB for short), where I am one of the admin.

I received the package from my Mommy Rica (One of our certified Legit Seller) yesterday. yay!

Aside from the Heartstrings bag (my wish actually), I also got a cellphone holder, a sexy black underwear from Bench (yay! I love this one), a purple earrings, a sample pack of Baviphat Sleeping pack (I dunnu how to use it.. LOL), and a love letter (which I will definitely keep). ♥



The second group is actually a secret group. Piling pili at salang-sala lang ang nakasali.. (thankful ako at nakasama ako dun).

And unlike the first group, the second group gift giving has theme every week. (we had 3 small gifts plus 1 Grand gift)

First week - Something that can be inserted as suggested by sis Jaymee. Nakakaloka ang theme na ito, green kasi ang unang pumapasok sa utak ko pag nababasa ko yung word na "inserted". LOL

Second week - something Girly (hahaha.. medyo madali at wholesome ito) :P

Third week - Something Purple as suggested by the mahiwagang roleta..

And the Grand Gift. Anything goes. Kung may wishlist ka the better.

And here's what I got from my Mommy kanina lang..  2 Cellphone Earcap (something that can be inserted), a pink (my favorite color) mini brush set for something girly, a purple hand sanitizer (for something purple obviously) and YAY! I got what i want! an Elf Eye shadow (Grand Gift). tehehehe.. Happiness.. hahaha..

I am very happy and satisfied with my mommies gifts. :)
A Merry Christmas indeed.

Ikaw, happy ka ba sa mga regalong natanggap mo? :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment